Monday, April 06, 2009

Women Owned Businesses: I-Healing.com

Today is the first in a new series of posts about Women Owned Businesses (WOB.) I am so proud of my lady friends who have begun and are running successful business. Please support WOB!


I-Healing

I-Healing is a wonderful company selling all natural skin care products and natural health items. I-Healing is the exclusive online distributor of Sanders Perry products which contain no chemical emulsifiers or glycerin. They are derived from over 50 varieties of natural plants coming from all over the world. I have been using these products for about 6 months now and I love them.

Owned and operated by Asami Monodrone, I-healing is a great example of a simple idea put into action. She has a very specific product line and a targeted market. She sells a quality product and has excellent service. The prices are not cheap but when you think about the crap you put on your face to save a buck and the other crap you spend your money on, it's worth it!

Asami is also a classmate of mine at Natural Gourmet and is one of the sweetest, funniest and charming food lovers I've met!

Support Women Owned Businesses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment