Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Women Owned Businesses: DUDUA

DUDUA

Whenever people visit Barcelona and ask me for tips at the top of my list is "you must visit Dudua." Strolling the Gothic neighborhood is wonderful no matter what your destination and no matter how many times I've done it I always get turned around, but I always find my way to Dudua. Owned and operated by Alicia Rosello, Dudua is a small shop with wonderful handcrafted items almost impossible to find anywhere else. She trolls the web and cities she visits to find the most unique, colorful, cute and quality made items, and sells them for great prices. Dudua is also home to small art shows by local artists from Barcelona, Madrid and other cities as well as the place to catch some special rock shows at a moments notice.

So definitely be sure to visit when you're in Barcelona and tell Alicia Simple Social Graces sent you!

c/Rossic 6
08003 Barcelona, Spain
Phone:(0034) 93 315 04 01
(Metro Jaume I – L4)

Support Women Owned Businesses!

1 comment: