Friday, March 13, 2009

17dots radio show on EVR playlist



Today is my first 17Dots EVR show and it was super fun. You can stream it here. I was nervous because I have never pre-recorded a radio show and knowing that it was going to air later and be streamed almost forever made me a little more self concious. I got the hang of it about 1/3 of the way in and it was really fun. I tried to play songs I love, bands I love and songs that mean something to me.

If you have questions about any of these bands please let me know. I could talk about them for the rest of my life.



Otis Redding "Try A Little Tenderness (Live in London)"

Sam Cooke "I Have a Friend Above All Others"

Extra Golden "Obama"

Rare Essence "Lock It"

Chuck Brown "Back It On Up (Sho Ya Right)"

ESG "Dance"

Two Tears "To Be Alone"

Frumpies "Duvet Ta"

Beehive and the Baracudas "Are You Queer?"

Obits "One Cross Apiece"

Love Or Perish "La Zorra"

Jean On Jean "Hawaii"

Emily's Sassy Lime "There's a Snake in the Steakhouse"

Prima Donnas "Headfull of Pills"

The Donnas "Gimme My Radio"

Charades "Cuando Tu No Estas"

Grabba Grabba Tape "Dr. Groxtronix and Lil Kul Lo"

Ted Leo and the Pharmacists "La Costa Brava"

Campamento Ñec Ñec "Achicharra Tus Sardinas" (not available digitally)

Delorean "Big Dipper" (out soon!)

Requesters "Air Guitar" (gotta figure out how to get this on an album)

The Teenagers "Streets of Paris"

Coconot "Polen Muchacha"

Phoenix "1901" (available on their website www.wearephoenix.com)

Edwyn Collins "Girl Like You"

Comet Gain "Steps To The Sea"

Dinosaur Jr. "Little Furry Things"

Oasis "The Shock Of The Lightning"

Hot Snakes " Plenty For All"

Stereolab "The Seeming and the Meaning"

Beat Happening "Tales of a Brave Aphrodite"

Marine Girls "Love To Know"

(Tracks one and two are dedicated to SHR, DMR, OEHR and SMHR, welcome home guys!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment