Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Wednesday Sept. 3rd: a day of action!

Well the world sure can be tedious, especially when the republican (I'm trying to think of a way to say that diminuatively as republicans like to say "democrat party"but so far nothing clever has come to me) party is really pushing it. Ever since the Sarah Palin VP announcement has been made I've done everything I can to avoid hearing her voice. Today at the gym was pretty easy because on the news they had her doing a walk through of her speech but the audio wasn't on. So the image of her is annoying and unpleasant, but her voice is what kills me. Anyway. I will do what I can to avoid hearing her except at the biden debate and do what I can to get Obama-Biden elected in November.

Speaking of feminism and sexism and other annoying things, today in a meeting someone referred to someone as "having a boner for" a certain musical group, and later in reference to getting paid back for a debt in records that he was going to "rape the walls of the store." I didn't confront it, and was sickened by myself for having not.

But in the world of feeling good, those of us who support Manchester City Football Club can be thrilled with the new owners and new signing of Robinho and whhile we can celebrate we can listen to this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment