Friday, January 29, 2010

Punks Doing Awesome Stuff: Dr. Eamonn Vitt

I'm constantly blown away and inspired by my friends. In this way and of course in tons of others, I am EXTREMELY fortunate. One of my friends has taken the cake recently in the inspiration department. That's Dr. Eamonn Vitt.



Eamonn recently returned from a mission with Doctors Without Borders in Madi Opei, Uganda. The work this organization is doing is crucial and urgent. The work that Eamonn did in Uganda was equally crucial and urgent. His blog and photos can be found here. They speak for themselves.

Most of us are more familiar with Doctors Without Borders now, thanks to the work they're doing in Haiti. They need our help and support now more than ever. Please donate if you can.

1 comment:

  1. Dear all, I would like to donate a portion of my money for the victims in Haiti, but alas I don't have money.
    bar terbaik di bali

    ReplyDelete