Saturday, February 21, 2009

focus on the positive!


It was glorious. 5 days of beach, sun, swimming, reading, cooking, eating (many pupusas!), napping and even some cool family time. And ever since I've been home I've been under siege from indie music business heartbreak, knee problems, cold weather and my generally over scheduled life. I am so busy at work I can barely keep up and I'm not getting to the gym and it's amazing how quickly 5 days of bliss can be evaporated.

But there are good things on the horizon, here are a few:
Midterm exam is on Wednesday, after that it's over!
Going to D.C. with The Donnas and the musicFirst day on the hill.
Someone special's birthday.
quick trip to Austin.
Pablo and Maurix coming to visit.
Comet Gain coming to NY.
Learning more.
My knee healing and getting back on the fitness track.

0 comments:

Post a Comment